Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Death The next great adventure?

I woke up dead today.
It happens every now and then.
I wake up and don't want to be alive.
and so the day goes on,
feeling all dead inside.
Is death the next great adventure?
It might be that when we die,
we cease to exist.
Then again when we die,
we could go to the drab boring place in all those bibles.
I can hope that when we die,
we go somewhere where pain is a part of life,
and not all of life.
Where problems happen,
but get fixed.
Where there are happy days
and sad days.
but not happy days,
and sad years.
I hope when I die
I go to a new place.
I hope when I die I am
reincarnated somewhere
where my skills and talents are
usefull.
here all those skills are out dated,
medieval,
no longer nessasary.
I hope I am reincarnated and born in to battle.
To Die again on a blood stained field,
or explode in a space fighter.
ANd now I wake, and hope to die
another time another day.
Today I might
tonight I wish,
that i might have
the wish i wish
to die tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home